BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings folks,

I'm looking for a 3 button Homelink garage door opener that fits in the headliner as well as some Myrtle wood interior trim pieces for my E46 330Ci. Yes, I realize this is not a 5 series, or even an M for that matter, but I tried the E46 fanatics site, and I haven't had any luck yet. I figured you all know where to get everything anyway, right!? :)

I've seen a couple ebay posts, but I'm a little nervous going that route. I was hoping someone might have a lead on a more reputable location...

Thanks!!

Nathan

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
check with member clemster / adam for the homelink
one great guy

Reactions: Clemster

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
I have homelink button panels for $30 shipped.

Reactions: NathanM5

·
Registered
1,453 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much is a homelink and e46 panel worth? I've seen a few on ebay, but was skeptical about buying ebay.
No reason to buy the panel, just the $30 homelink unit from Clemster is all you need. It's easy to remove your existing panel, cut away the plastic place holder, and mount the homelink unit inside it... as in this helpful youtube video,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QupjJbAWRQ

Or did you somehow destroy your existing panel and need a replacement... ?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Hi, which Myrtle pieces are you looking for?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi, which Myrtle pieces are you looking for?
Hi Mike, I'm looking for the driver's side door handle piece (in the sedan it's a straight piece attached to the door, but in the coupe it's part of the door handle/armrest).

It should look like this attached photo, but without cracks! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PS - Clemster totally hooked me up with the homelink unit. It arrived in great shape, I installed it this weekend, it works perfectly. Thanks again Clemster!!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Nathan, you have PM. :)

Attachments

Reactions: NathanM5
1 - 13 of 13 Posts