BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for the factory 2000-2003 M5 Foglights and trim if anyone is selling please p.m. me need them A.S.A.P

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hello.

I've a pair for you -- including the black frame. OEM, removed from a 2001 M5 and are the nicer "clear lens" design - no parabolic lines. No cracks or broken tabs, but some pitting indicative of ~40K miles.

If you're in the States, paypal $65 ([email protected]) and I'll ship them out tomorrow via USPS.

For comfort's sake, my eBay ID - "krell7423" (90 positives; 0 negatives).

Thanks!

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
So as to not start a new thread- (and since jeshie is getting a pair, I'm not 'poaching')

I need a right (USA Passenger side) foglight... this is for a 2003, so clear lens design.

Mine took a rock and shattered.

Needs to be in good condition- send me a PM.

Thanks!

·
Registered
225 Posts
ard said:
So as to not start a new thread- (and since jeshie is getting a pair, I'm not 'poaching')

I need a right (USA Passenger side) foglight... this is for a 2003, so clear lens design.

Mine took a rock and shattered.

Needs to be in good condition- send me a PM.

Thanks!
Sorry - only had one set. Perhaps I should xPel my new pair.

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
audemars said:
Sorry - only had one set. .
Sure, I figured since jeshie had been 'satisfied' with yours, I'd add to the thread and see if anyone else had a right side laying about...

Thx

·
Registered
661 Posts
audemars,
How much you paid for the new set of fog lights? How difficult to replace them? I need to replace my pitted fogs as well.

audemars said:
Sorry - only had one set. Perhaps I should xPel my new pair.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just wanted to help out everyone who was looking for fogs.... theres a pair of the "clear" fogs going for $150 brand new... just search m-tech foglights or m5 foglights

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
jeshie7 said:
just wanted to help out everyone who was looking for fogs.... theres a pair of the "clear" fogs going for $150 brand new... just search m-tech foglights or m5 foglights

*clutching at straws* still got em?, just broke the LHS one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts