BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a used Eisenmann Race or Meisterschaft GT exhaust, preferably oval tips but I may settle for round tips. Must be RACE or GT ( I want the loud ones :biggrinbounce: ). PM me if you got one!

·
Company Representative for Gthaus
213 Posts
I'm looking for a used Eisenmann Race or Meisterschaft GT exhaust, preferably oval tips but I may settle for round tips. Must be RACE or GT ( I want the loud ones :biggrinbounce: ). PM me if you got one!
Please call us in.
Round, Oval, CFK and Balencia style tips all in stock ready to ship.
Top quality Meisterschaft GT and Touring units - please call eisenhaus: 630.787.1600
We also have all section pipes in stock as well. thanks.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
I'd recommend the eisenmann - genuine, and made in Germany, I understand the meisterschaft are made in Korea...

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Please call us in.
Round, Oval, CFK and Balencia style tips all in stock ready to ship.
Top quality Meisterschaft GT and Touring units - please call eisenhaus: 630.787.1600
We also have all section pipes in stock as well. thanks.
Maybe I should have bolded/italicized/enlarged the word used in my original post.

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
I have one for sale. It is going to be coming off of my car in the next week or two; when I have the time. I am going back to stock. Interested?

I assure you that this is the genuine Eisenmann Race. I purchased it directly from Mr. Ralf Kelleners (have reciept). PM me.

'Rocket

1 - 8 of 8 Posts