BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has a set of aftermarket wheels for sale with or without tires please PM me.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
What are you going to do with your AC Schnitzer wheels?

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keep it. I'm looking for wheels for E92 not for E39

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Oops, missed that part. I was just going by your sig, my bad. What size are Type IIs are you running on the front? Are yours silver center with polished lip?

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's 8.5J on front and they are chrome. I don't really like chrome look so I'm planning to refinish them and go with silver finish. It should look better.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Have you seen that pic somebody had of Type II's with glossy black center and polished lip, that is by far in my top 3 favorite wheels of all time, looks especially good on a black car ;)

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No I did not. Do you have a link for that? I would like to see it. There was a set for sale on Ebay few weeks ago of exact wheels I have. Guy was trying to sell ir for 500$. If I only had extra 500$ at that time I would definately bought to have a spare set. I love those wheels a lot.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I seem to remember them being in a thread called "let's see your black wheels" but when I did a search I couldn't find it, I will have to look some more later. If I do end up getting these, I will want to go 9.5" front and back whether they're 18s or 19s.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts