BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I’m looking for a clean +/- 100k mile car located near or as close as possible to 19035 zip code. I would consider all color combos. Prefer as stock as possible. Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Restarted the search for an E39 M5. Located in Philadelphia, PA. Ideal mileage is +/- 100k. Ideally looking to spend less than $20k.
I have some trade bait if needed
2000 540/6 black/black 205k miles
2002 540/6 oxford green/tan 75k miles-perfect in every way, '03 540 sport front and rear valence, SuperSprint cold air intake and exhaust, short shift kit. otherwise bone stock

·
Registered
71 Posts
wow, is inventory low?
Maybe it's because you waste sellers' time and make stupid excuses to not buy a car after asking for all kinds of info? For example, when you 'diagnosed' a vanos rattle from an idling video on my car. The tech at the shop didn't think it had vanos issues, I didn't think so, and neither did the eventual buyer who is happily driving it currently. You've been looking for months and now you blame a low inventory?

BTW you forgot to change you username again.

Good luck with this 'buyer', folks. Real piece of work.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Not sure what the person a couple of threads up is talking about. I am seeking an M5 close to Philadelphia, PA. Never said anything about Vanos rattle or anything else about any other cars. I haven't seen anything??!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Not sure what the person a couple of threads up is talking about. I am seeking an M5 close to Philadelphia, PA. Never said anything about Vanos rattle or anything else about any other cars. I haven't seen anything??!!
Knock yourself out.

Also, maybe inventory is low?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi all: Still looking for a local to Philadelphia E39M5. Anyone looking to sell before the winter slumber? Specs again, any color, prefer around 100k +/- miles. Prefer as stock as possible. If anyone is interested I have an extremely clean 2002 540/6 with 75k miles in Oxford Green/tan and is a great car but I lust after an M5.
Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi all: Still looking for a local to Philadelphia E39M5. Anyone looking to sell? Specs again, any color, prefer around 100k +/- miles. Prefer as stock as possible. If anyone is interested I have an extremely clean 2002 540/6 with 75k miles in Oxford Green/tan and is a great car but I lust after an M5.
Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Still seeking some sort of way to find a clean E39M5. I have a 2000 540/6 Black/black 200k, and a mint 2002 540/6 77k in Oxford Green/Tan AS WELL AS A 2002 E46 Black/Black M3 6 speed coupe as considerations to sell/trade.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts