BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, new member here. I’m in the market for a 2001+ . Motivated buyer with cash and willing to travel. Preferably a stock one or one with a few tasteful mods, no accidents , service records, and less than 150k miles.My budget is 18k give or take. Seller must be open to a ppi. If you have one you’re trying to sell or know someone, shoot me a pm. 🙏 thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a 2000 M5 carbon black on black extended leather you may be interested in. 91000 miles. The motor is very strong and i just replaced the clutch and flywheel as well as the front brakes and all 4 tires. Stainless steel exhaust from the resonators back so it doesn't drone. alphaN tune to knock out the MAF sensors. It has had the front right quarter panel replaced and hood replaced with genuine OEM BMW panels after a bump with a immovable object while backing out of a garage (very low speed). If you're intersted I'll send some pictures

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So she’s had the front right fender and hood replaced? Do you have any pictures of the accident? How many owner vehicle? How long have you owned it? Besides the clutch flywheel and tires, has the car had any other maintenance? Where are you located? What are you asking for the car? Do you have a car fax available? Thanks

·
Registered
406 Posts
I know mine is out of your budget and I did pull it from the market but I'm still debating to put it back for sale. On top of everything mentioned I just installed new Bosch alternator along with INA tensioner and both pulleys. I'm willing to let it go $27K.

·
Registered
12 Posts
So she’s had the front right fender and hood replaced? Do you have any pictures of the accident? How many owner vehicle? How long have you owned it? Besides the clutch flywheel and tires, has the car had any other maintenance? Where are you located? What are you asking for the car? Do you have a car fax available? Thanks
I'm located in Savannah, GA . send me a pm so we can continue the conversation

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've got a 2002 that I'm ready to sell. About 139K miles, sterling grey, well maintained, really nice car. I bought it from EAG about six years ago, and it had 58K miles at that time. It was my daily driver for most of that time.

No accidents, good service records. Maintained by Bimmerhaus in Broomfield Colorado and more recently by Independent Import in Provo, Utah.

Dinan S2 suspension, SSR wheels, wired for V1. Shoot me a pm and let's talk.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thinking about selling again. I have owned the car for 10 years, it's been great but time to move on. Here is a link to an old post where I was thinking about selling years ago. E39 (96-03) For Sale - 2003 E39 M5 Black/Black/Brushed Aluminum. It now has 133,000 miles on it. I have since replaced the clutch and flywheel, upgraded the shocks to some Bilsteins and replaced the tires a little over 1000 miles ago. hssssscobra at yahoo dot com if you are interested and want more info.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts