BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since I test drove one I have to get one! I'm located in Detroit, Michigan so anyone nearby looking to sell?
Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hay I see you looking to buy an M5. I love mine but my brother is selling his E60 M5 and I have the opportunity to take it off his hands. I have a 2000 Black on Carmel. 95k Miles. The car has been fully maintained. Services were all done on time. It has an Exhaust and Tints. Im asking $15,500 and I am located in Chicago, IL.
My number is 224-578-6766

Here are some pics.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I've actually had my eye on both of these recently. I'm trying to stay within the 01-03 year range though. Gnarlyfox yours is perfect, but probably over my budget right now. Looking to stay below 20k right now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
2001 M5 for sale...

Hi,

I posted this for an '01 imola red M5 last week (11/17) but didn't know if you had seen it. We're asking $20,500 but the price is negotiable. Here's the link to the original post:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/sale-wanted/167619-fs-2001-imola-red-bmw-m5-80-000-miles.html

E-mail me at RickCBrandt at gmail.com or call (913) 638-7949 if you have any further questions. Honestly, if you're looking for a perfect example, this probably isn't it. It looks good and runs great but is certainly not flawless. We're getting a pre-purchase inspection done this week for another potential buyer so I can provide the results as soon as it's done.

The car is located in Kansas City and I'd be happy to provide transportation from the airport if you'd like.

Thanks,

Rick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts