BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Looking for an e39 m5 that has had a majority of the major E39 issues addressed.

Vanos addressed, TPS, etc. I'm not interested in low mile garage queens but clean well maintained enthusiast owned drivers.
Budget $15-20k
Located Southeast USA

·
Registered
2001 BMW M5 E39
2 Posts
Hello,
I saw you post and wanted to let you know that I have a 2001 e39 M5 in LeMans blue for sale. It just hit 170k miles but has been well taken care of. The vanos was recently rebuilt (I have the documentation to prove it), and it has a few mods such as Borla exhaust, short throw shifter, Dinan air intake, and aftermarket wheels. If you are interested or have any other questions please feel free to contact me. I'd be happy to send you some pictures.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure,
Please text me or email me photos. How much are you asking?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
If you haven't already made a move on a car, I have a clean title 2000 M5 in Titanium Silver with Silverstone extended leather. Its got 125k, x pipe, dinan suspension setup, and more. Maintenance has been kept up with and have a fair stack of receipts. Feel free to HMU.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'll be unfortunately posting mine for sale in a couple weeks. It kills me to do so but life happens. It's in Georgia. 02 Jet Black on Caramel with 150k miles.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have an ‘02 w/ 167k. 2nd owner, CA car since new. All stock. Lots of maintenance in last year:
  • valve cover gaskets
  • oil separators
  • spark plugs
  • all fluids (oil, trans, diff, coolant, brake with BMW genuine fluids)
  • brake booster
  • master cylinder
  • exhaust hangers
  • driveshaft support bearing
  • rear diff input seal
  • probably more:)
Super nice, clean interior. Ultra-quiet VANOS, though don’t know if serviced. Decent repaint for failing clearcoat. Airbag light on (not sure what’s causing but glad to get fixed before sale)

Would take $13k

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have been thinking about selling mine again. I bought it from an M5Board member 11 years ago. Would love to keep it in the family and sell to another enthusiast. Here is a posting from years back. E39 (96-03) For Sale - 2003 E39 M5 Black/Black/Brushed Aluminum
I have folders of receipts of everything done to the car. It has 133K miles on it now. New tires, new Bilstein B8's in the past couple thousand miles. Runs and drives perfect. Located in Houston. hssssscobra at yahoo dot com if you want to discuss more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts