BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’m looking for a well kept E39 M5. Want something thar can be driven, but under 100k miles (not a hard line if all other aspects of the car check out)

Service records and preventative maintenance preferred and will be factored into any offers.

Full leather preferred.

I prefer a stock car, but will consider recently installed mods and light mods.

Must be willing to have a pre-purchase inspection performed (at my expense).

I’m not interested in any cars with two tone interior, the older nav system, or cars with significant damage history.

Willing to spend up to $35k+ for the perfect car for me. Ideally looking for a good driver in the $22-30k range.

Shoot me a PM if you have one you are interested in selling. Thanks!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I do moth think you can receive or send PM yet because you only have 1 post so far.

Text me at 480-334-3775.

I may have something you’d be interested in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM’s replied. I’m in the Southeast (a 2.5 hrs from Atlanta and 1.5 from Charlotte) if anyone semi-local has one they are thinking of selling.

·
Registered
71 Posts
PM'd about a friend's car

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a nice one that I choose to put up for sale today.

Let me know if you would be interested.

2003 Carbon Schwarz with Black Extended Leather

100% Original and the only mode was a muffler delete paired with 3 inch stainless steel tips. Tastefully done I think.

The amount of new items replaced on this car to keep in MINT condition in respect to preventative maintenance will impress anyone.

Stay Healthy!

Tampa, Florida

·
Registered
71 Posts
Apparently OP is not interested in CB

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
*OP (me) will absolutely consider CB, but does have a preference for other colors (Sterling Grey, LMB, Anthracite, Titantium, Silverstone, JB) at the moment. Just started the search.

All PM’s replied. Have seen some really great cars and have a few good leads. Thanks to those who have reached out.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thanks for clarifying colors, good luck in the search

1 - 9 of 9 Posts