BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm a new member here, have a 2002 e39 m5 looking for preferably a regular tubi exuhast but if you have anything else let me know, dont want anything to loud. A set of header supersprint, evolve or any other decent set.
Appreciate it guys thanks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
There was a guy in Syracuse that was selling Tubi mufflers on Craigslist.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I may be selling a set of used SuperSprint headers and SuperSprint high flow cats. Toying with the idea of letting them both go....would have to be the right price to make it worth it! I'm in the North East.

·
Registered
58 Posts
E39 M5 SS Headers

Hi I'm a new member here, have a 2002 e39 m5 looking for preferably a regular tubi exuhast but if you have anything else let me know, dont want anything to loud. A set of header supersprint, evolve or any other decent set.

Text me on 207 619 2660 for pickup

·
Registered
58 Posts
E39 M5 SS Headers

Text me on 207 619 2660 for pickup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
Sanders.1
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing