BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to find some in excellent condition. I just want fronts put if you have a full set and don’t want to split I’m fine with that too.

Thanks

·
Registered
919 Posts
Not sure the if they are heritage, What is the difference?
Heritage leather was an option when new. Seats are the same, but the stitching pattern in the leather is different to the standard design.

Cheers, Dennis!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah the pattern is different, but I’d be more concerned about the bent seat frames due to the accident.

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
I have three sets of black luxury aka Heritage right now, but have local interest in the better sets. I won't ship them anymore due to effort and cost. I like to sell them for cheap and you can't do that when shipping is involved.

The set linked in post #2 is black sport with the faux Ostrich insert. More durable, not as soft. Seats are the same otherwise.

The seat backs are designed to bend on impact. You can replace the frame fairly easily from a donor seat. I've done this many times.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah- I’m thinking of rebuilding my current ones with new foam and getting new leather from Gahh on them, but I thought I might look to see if I can find a nice set and keep my current ones as spares. I was really looking for seats I didn’t have to do any work to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts