BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Would like a cheap n nice used set of H&R springs for my E39 M5. Hook a brotha up!!cherrsagai

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Looks like I just got the last set if Intrax Springs in the Country. Intrax is the lowest you can go before coilovers. I will be pairing them with Koni yellows, should be interesting..
Good luck..

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
so, you decided on springs??? did you ever follow up with h&r and their p/n's?
I called and got a huge run around! So I decided to do some homework. I researched the board alot, I also researched alot on other forums and those with the intrax spring were pretty happy. However the member that I got the Intrax springs from, was not satisfied, however he had them paired with koni FSDs:nono:. I am following the remedy that has satisfied many Intrax users, Intrax with koni yellows. I ordered the Intrax springs brand new and 3 days later They informed me that They would out of stock until July. So I made a deal with a fellow member, who only used them for about 1,000miles and Tomorrow I get the Springs!

I will do a write up on my experiences

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
excellent, sounds like you did your homework... let me know how you it turns out... as you may or may not know, i wound up purchasing bilstein pss9 along with all new oem tops and pads etc. i will be doing the install the weekend after this coming one....
Well I would ask for you to give me feedback but I'm 99% sure you'll be :)....
But honestly still keep me posted....:cheers: I'll let you know how it turns out... I'm going to do more homework now on the consumables, I believe you posted the list in one of your threads...

·
Registered
417 Posts
I have a brand new set of H&R front springs that I may be selling...

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
What are your plans for the car? And how much are you looking to spend?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts