BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm in the search again for fog lights on my e39m5.
Seeking the clear lens models. I am specifically looking for the passenger side, but at the rate I'm going through these, I am willing to buy a pair.

Please let me know if you have any available for sale.

Thank you,
Chuck

·
Registered
322 Posts
The PO of my 01 gave me a slew of spare parts when I bought. I'm almost positive I've got a fog, just not sure which side. I'll check this afternoon when I get home.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I need a clear drivers side, if that helps convince a seller to split up a pair?

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The PO of my 01 gave me a slew of spare parts when I bought. I'm almost positive I've got a fog, just not sure which side. I'll check this afternoon when I get home.
Sounds great! Please let me know what you have when you come across it. It bothers me to no end having only one fog light installed on the car. Thank you very much. If it turns out you have the drivers side, Rontgen (above) can have it.

I need a clear drivers side, if that helps convince a seller to split up a pair?
If I come across a pair, I will let you know. If lurch09 has a drivers side, its all yours bud.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
I bought mine from DDM/Mod Bargains $55 for the pair. Food for thought.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought mine from DDM/Mod Bargains $55 for the pair. Food for thought.
Im worried about the quality of the reflectors in the non-OEM units. Do they not scatter light all over the place when on at night? Ive never seen them on at night personally, so I have no idea how good they are. Your input here Silent would be greatly appreciated. I already run DJ Auto headlights, so im not against using aftermarket fogs as long as they arent squirrel finders :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Okay, so it is a left fog. I snapped some quick phone pictures before I left this morning, if you'd like me to email them to you. I can take some better ones when I get back this afternoon.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Since its a left side / drivers side, please contact rontgen as he is looking for one. Thank you for taking the time to locate you spare part.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, I'll contact him for parts, again :)

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am still on the look out as well pal :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts