BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a used M5 cluster.
Face doesn't really matter nor the kph or mph. (Well, kph black is preferred, but those are impossible to find)
The pixels don't matter much as long as the cluster itself is functional.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Hi kei2927,

I have one of the rare Black Face UK MPH cluster unit sitting here looking for a new home! It was tested by the UK's well regarded AK Speedo as fully functional and working with no missing pixels perhaps a short while prior to CV19/Lockdowns and has sat in a box ever since. It's in good, clean condition, no gouges or scratches to the clear plastic etc.

These are hard to find nowadays as you are already aware and personally, I think the black face suits better in the M5 compared to the grey and of course, it was the design BMW chose originally for the car !

Looking for £475 for it. From your flag, you aren't in the USA so that price would have been a delivered price to the US, if you let me know where you are, if it's a little more expensive to send to you, I'll charge a nominal amount extra, if it's less, I'll deduct some.

Drop me a message, I may well have some ideas for you for the 'ideal' KPH version you'd ideally like!

Cheers, Dennis!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi kei2927,

I have one of the rare Black Face UK MPH cluster unit sitting here looking for a new home! It was tested by the UK's well regarded AK Speedo as fully functional and working with no missing pixels perhaps a short while prior to CV19/Lockdowns and has sat in a box ever since. It's in good, clean condition, no gouges or scratches to the clear plastic etc.

These are hard to find nowadays as you are already aware and personally, I think the black face suits better in the M5 compared to the grey and of course, it was the design BMW chose originally for the car !

Looking for £475 for it. From your flag, you aren't in the USA so that price would have been a delivered price to the US, if you let me know where you are, if it's a little more expensive to send to you, I'll charge a nominal amount extra, if it's less, I'll deduct some.

Drop me a message, I may well have some ideas for you for the 'ideal' KPH version you'd ideally like!

Cheers, Dennis!
Hi Dennis,

Sent you a PM!

- Gabe

·
Registered
220 Posts
I have a US spec black face cluster with perfect pixels that was previously repaired

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PM Sent.

Update: looking for clusters within a $200~300. Board has to be functional, but the pixel doesn't have to be.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts