BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I posted a wanted thread over on m3forum where I bought my 05 M3 about five years ago, but probably makes more sense here, so just registered :) I'm looking to retire my E46 330xi daily and pick up a longer term car to care for and daily drive, and settled on an E39 M5. Prefer grays and blues for color, and preferably under 100k miles though will consider well-maintained higher mileage cars. I'm located in New England but prefer a southern or western car. I'd like to start rust-free and keep it that way .. my 330xi that I bought a few years ago was a poor start in that regard. I'll come pick it up or ship, as I did with my M3. Budget is around $30k.

Thanks!

Alex

·
Registered
11 Posts
Please see my posting (currently on page 4 of this forum). I am selling my 2001 Carbon Black (Dark Blue) E39. Only 57,xxx miles. First owner had it from new until 2017. I have had it since. Excellent condition! I can respond with more pictures and service records if interested. I live in Northern Delaware so not too far from New England, but far enough that we don't get much snow. No rust. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please see my posting (currently on page 4 of this forum). I am selling my 2001 Carbon Black (Dark Blue) E39. Only 57,xxx miles. First owner had it from new until 2017. I have had it since. Excellent condition! I can respond with more pictures and service records if interested. I live in Northern Delaware so not too far from New England, but far enough that we don't get much snow. No rust. Thanks!
Hadn't seen that one -- sending you a message.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New to the forum. I have a 2000 M5. Outstanding condition. Avus blue, two-tone grey ostrich interior, every available option. Has 105k on it. NO RUST. Dinan chip, intake, exhaust and recently dyno-pulled this summer at 381 hp to the wheels and about 485 hp at the flywheel, which is of course an estimate. Garage kept, never beat on. It just sits in my garage. I'm 53 and have never raced or abused it. Everything works. I tried for a few weeks this past summer to sell on CL, but just got your typical CL people. Had it listed at 23.5k. Then I changed my mind and pulled it off. Located outside of Chicago. You can email me or text me and I can give more details or photos. If I ever get around to it, I will post here. Thanks, Alex

1 - 5 of 5 Posts