BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wanted:- a set of 9" Turbine II (Throwing Star) M5 wheels - will pay well for a good set.

I am only really after the two 9" rears and don't even require the throwing star covers, but will consider everything from two bare 9" rims up to and including a full set of four rims with tyres and covers.

As you can see below, I am in Australia, so I would need the vendor to package the rims and forward to me. Of course, I would meet all freight costs and I imagine the negotiated price would include a premium for your time.

Any takers, please contact me. My email is [email protected]

Cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
M540i LE said:
Wanted:- a set of 9" Turbine II (Throwing Star) M5 wheels - will pay well for a good set.

I am only really after the two 9" rears and don't even require the throwing star covers, but will consider everything from two bare 9" rims up to and including a full set of four rims with tyres and covers.

As you can see below, I am in Australia, so I would need the vendor to package the rims and forward to me. Of course, I would meet all freight costs and I imagine the negotiated price would include a premium for your time.

Any takers, please contact me. My email is [email protected]

Cheers
Hey I have a set of 4 throwing stars unfortunately only 4 *8" but I am in Melbourne. willing to sell they have >80% good tyres and are not scrubbed/are evenly worn. pmme if you want to know more I'll stay online for a few hours but will be away from the desk.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts