BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for anybody that has information on a DV 3.8 E34 M5 for sale in the United States preferably.
Requirements:
1. Daytona Violet exterior
2. 3.8L
I know it is a rare car...and it is even more rare to see one in DV....but I did see a DV E34 M5 for sale on ebay a few months back in the United States that was being sold around $20k.
The posting was relisted for 15,990, ended, then at 14,990, ended, and finally sold for $12,500.
Here is the ad: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-M5-Euro-1993-bmw-m-5-euro-3-8-l-s-38-b-38-daytona-violet-metallic-silver-gray-m-cloth-rare-/271362847892?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3f2e7c7494&item=271362847892&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Reactions: KevinM

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have seen this car at Exotic Classics and it is very nice. But on the whole, they mark up there cars heavily and price them well beyond the market. That said, the quality of their vehicles is very high.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Given the rarity of this car, the OP is likely going to need to pay to play...there can't be that many of these around, so he might do well to snap that one up. Interesting it was imported from Japan in 2001.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Interesting the build sheet says Black Nappa Leather Seats. Possibly a swapped interior. For the better if you ask me.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks all for the replies. Probably just going to go after a more common color combination since I'm not keeping the car stock, and I've always had a nostalgic feeling whenever I sniff that Black Nappa leather. I don't see any good reason to stay with the original color, especially if I track it. I just love the color.. and I don't have any plans on ever selling it. I've been searching for close to a year now with no luck, and I'm sure the price of these beasts are rising just as I speak.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts