BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2003 E39 M5
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Interested in buying Dinan or Evolve headers if anyone is looking to part ways with theirs.

Thanks!

Rob

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a set of Evolve Medusa headers still new in box with the decat connectors I may be willing to part with.

If interested shoot me a message and we can discuss: [email protected]

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
I have an extra set of uninstalled Dinan headers with flanges that I would part with for $4500 plus shipping. Please let me know. Thanks.

--Peter

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have an extra set of uninstalled Dinan headers with flanges that I would part with for $4500 plus shipping. Please let me know. Thanks.

--Peter
Not to hijack, but is that with cats? If so, I am really interested.

·
Registered
98 Posts
damn if I already didn't have medusa headers. I'd be all over this. Fair price considering how rare these are

·
Registered
33 Posts
There is a Dinan set on ebay but the seller won't ship to anywhere. Is it possible someone lives near this guy i want to buy it and ship it to Florida. I'll pay all expenses ofcourse :)
you’re talking about murad motors. The most hated German parts dismantler on eBay. I would pass on this seller, not because he is a total ******* but because if you have any problems with the headers trying to find a resolution your happy with is not gonna happen. Don’t waste your money, nor your time. Be patient and oh top dollar from someone who is more reputable.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts