BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a pair of Clear Celis Taillights for a 2001 and up that they want to sell?

PM me.

Thanks,
Mark

·
10,458 Posts
keep in mind, if you have an 00, factory 01+ tail lamps are NOT a simple bolt in install. THere is considerable metal cutting involved to make the OE lamps fit an 00 body. You're better off getting the hella retrofit kit, which only involves minor drilling and trimming.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mike for the info. When I purchased my 2001 it came with smoked celis lights and not the stock clears. I finally decided the clears would look better on a darker car (velvet blue) then the smoked ones. However, I can't seem to find a pair that are OEM on the board or any other site. The only place that I could get them was at the BMW dealership, but not willing to pay $400 for a set.

:cheers:
Mark

·
10,458 Posts
Got it, i had assumed you were planning an ugrade on an 00... my mistake!
mike

2MS said:
Thanks Mike for the info. When I purchased my 2001 it came with smoked celis lights and not the stock clears. I finally decided the clears would look better on a darker car (velvet blue) then the smoked ones. However, I can't seem to find a pair that are OEM on the board or any other site. The only place that I could get them was at the BMW dealership, but not willing to pay $400 for a set.

Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts