BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for catless headers for my E60 M5 either OEM decatted or aftermarket will do! PM me!

Thanks!

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have one from 2nd version of infinity design equal length long tubular headers that is used, if you are interested text me 5166526325
my name is Jayden
This is aftermarket masterpiece fabricated and hand made by sal

·
Registered
468 Posts
[email protected]

Hit Ryan up in RMS Fabrications
User ID: @BlackPLM5
BlackPLM5
Ph. 4404794247
YouTube channel: Rms fabrications

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
This.. and I have stock manifolds that you can buy and send to him that he can do and install VBands so you can install the cats back if you need to.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m not looking for interchangeable cat headers.. looking to permanently delete my cats as I’m moving to a state where emissions aren’t checked. Also looking For the option that’ll give more power along with my existing mods and the stage 4 tune

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have one from 2nd version of infinity design equal length long tubular headers that is used, if you are interested text me 5166526325
my name is Jayden
This is aftermarket masterpiece fabricated and hand made by sal
I'm very interested in these headers, but you didn't reply to my texts.. I would love to meet up and exchange the cash for them this weekend!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Infiniti headers are for sale at 2800$
So i just bought those
Really cannot say no from them being half price from all other headers on the market as well as retaining v10 sound:)))

1 - 7 of 7 Posts