BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, New to the Forum, Interested in a e39 m5 2001 or newer and preferably supercharged in Southern California area.

·
Registered
81 Posts
No, definitely not. But it’s not supercharged, it’s mostly stock with a Jailbreak tune. Hit me up Jordan dot Millikan at gmail

·
Registered
92 Posts
Here you go-

·
Registered
431 Posts
Shipping a car is really not a big deal - I wouldn't buy one of these sigh unseen from some random person on CL - but most of the people on the forum, especially the long time ones, are very known quantifies. It'd be pretty safe. That one in CA from DubSport is a fantastic deal. If I had the room I'd have it! :) If you do decide you need to ship a car - I know a good transport broker feel free to hit me up if needed.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here you go-
Please call me. I was looking at this but assumed it was sold.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here you go-
Was hoping for black but this looks well sorted. Just wondering how the import would work

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hello, I’m considering selling my 2000 black E39 M5 with RK stage 1 supercharger. In located in northern CA.
Please PM for more info

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
What’s your budged?

mine would probably be the most expensive on this board, but it’s one of a kind. You can search my post to see pictures of the car. Last add to the car were 19” Dinan wheels with new tires and a fresh finish. The price is north of 45k

Car is not officially for sale, but for the right price it is.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What’s your budged?

mine would probably be the most expensive on this board, but it’s one of a kind. You can search my post to see pictures of the car. Last add to the car were 19” Dinan wheels with new tires and a fresh finish. The price is north of 45k

Car is not officially for sale, but for the right price it is.
Not in the market for a 45k north car... Under 25k Is where I am at considering the work I want to do to it.

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
You way want you buy a clean M5 and begin your project. If someone sells you a clean S/C car under 25k, either they are desperate or there Is a catch.

Either way, good luck in your search. If you need some to put it together for you the right way, feel free to reach out.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You way want you buy a clean M5 and begin your project. If someone sells you a clean S/C car under 25k, either they are desperate or there Is a catch.

Either way, good luck in your search. If you need some to put it together for you the right way, feel free to reach out.
Thanks for that.

Goal is :
Black Exterior
Cinnamon Interior
Supercharge
LWF / Clutch
Kw Coilovers
BigBrake Kit
BBS wheels
Recaro Seats
and Lighten the weight up as much as possible w/out sacrificing luxury.

Have done this to several 911's and my 500e so, need a m5 in the stable now

·
Registered
539 Posts
I haven't officially created a FS thread yet but I'm selling my '03 Sterling Gray over full black leather with 116k miles (I'm in LA). It's got the Dinan CAI and 3.73 LSD for what it's worth.

Not exactly what you're looking for but shoot me a PM if interested.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all.

I picked up an 03 jet black with low miles, pretty much 1 owner car recently. Price was right so I am now looking to SC it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts