BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there M5board,

I'm new to the forum and I'm interested in buying a M5 E60. (upgrading from my 2001 318i E46)

I have had it around 10 years now and even though I take good care of it, it's telling me it wants retirement.

Also, my wife is having a baby in around a months time and I tried to pop a baby capsule in the backseat and noticed I had to push the passenger seat forward to some degree to get it in place and secure.

I noticed that later model cars (especially M series) have more cabin room, bigger boot, more security features and thus a good upgrade from my car.

I'm located in Adelaide, but willing to pickup from any location. (gives me time to drive the car home and get used to it on the road)

If anyone has one for sale, don't care what color, but not too many km would be preferable.

The price tag (sorry for being low) is $40,000.

Also... As mentioned in the title, I am selling my White BMW 318i E46. (out with old, in with new)

Some information about it.

White, 2001, 318i, E46
Mechanically - A1 (doesn't smoke, idles good, no rattle, good brakes, good gears, near new tyres, serviced every 10,000Km, etc)
Condition - A2+ (No crashes, interior clean, exterior small dent rear right hand side
Modification - 2 1/2 inch straight through exhaust system from the block, cold air induction system, Gold performance chip, CAM and ports.
Kilometers - 172,xxx

Looking for $10,000 ONO (help towards buying of M5.

Regards,

Luca.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts