BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
4,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i'll look at any year and mileage, but an 01+ & sub 40k mls car will be preferred, the higher mileage or 00's will have to wait and see if i can't find an 01+ &/or low mileage car.

This thread is aimed at NY/NJ members {distance still a factor regardless if you are in NY or NJ}

Colors i will NOT consider:

ALPINE WHITE & OXFORD GREEN

Everything else is fine including "ALL" interiors combinations

·
4,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

bump, because...duh I'm back in the market, couple changes/additions from the original post:

1- OXFORD GREEN, ALPINE WHITE & IMOLA RED, WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED

2- ALL INTERIORS are still fine

3- Mileage & Year will affect where you fall on the list I am making

4- PRIVATE PARTY sales will be considered after all my dealer options have been expired...

5- again it'll probably take a BLUE MOON to get me out of NY/NJ/PA, or past 100 miles of travel

...more things may fallow, but for now let me know who's got a car for sale

[note: let me save some of you the trouble...i've seen these adds and if you have anything to add please do, you are already on the list]:

0- member HAHA BYE's car

0- the car M5 Deamon put up

0- member FREDW's car

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
4- PRIVATE PARTY sales will be considered after all my dealer options have been expired...
Not this again....

Any reason why you are posting on a private party forum and asking for only dealer cars?

go to ebay, cars.com, autotrader.com...put in the specs, set the distances, get on the phone.

Spare us the agony of how the dealers are all overpriced and there is no history.

Unless you can buy a private part car, DO NOT ask private parties to buy their car!

·
4,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I'll drive my car to your door! I just ask for a ride to the nearest big airport.
too far, it's not about making it convenient for me, but I can't start taking 2-3 or in your case 15-20hr trips to look into a car I might not even buy...

·
Registered
571 Posts
If you are putting all those constraints into buying a car, you will be waiting quite a while. You need to be a little more flexible. You aren't just buying a Honda or Toyota. There just aren't that many M5's out there for sale. As for dealers, our cars are older now and you could probably do just as well or better from a private party with an owner who has the history behind the car.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Like Ard said, do an online search ebay, autotrader, etc set your parameters and that should make like easy for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts