BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to buy a 11-99 foundation plate holder or a B2V (Baker to Vegas) plate holder. if any of you are interested in selling shoot my a pm. thanks

·
10,456 Posts
and you get the plate frame for free when you become a member!

·
Registered
907 Posts
It's not only the plate..it's a deputy style badge or ID with it also.....so the plate holder won't stop you from getting pulled over so much as the ID might get you out of a ticket......

Chris

·
Registered
239 Posts
Exactly... :cheers: But the plate looks cool too :hihi:

It's not only the plate..it's a deputy style badge or ID with it also.....so the plate holder won't stop you from getting pulled over so much as the ID might get you out of a ticket......

Chris

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes i meant 11-99 not 9-11 and yes i know about the id holder i think the plate holder looks cool and it is helpful but not worth the increased donation it requires to get one. Maybe it would have helped today, i got pulled over again for no front plate! twice in the last couple of weeks.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I don't think that the plate is available anymore... "Gold Membership" is $25K minimum now :eek:oohhh:

WOW $25k, couple years back it was like $1800 and $1200 for additional family members. Holly. Does anyone know if the $1800 donation still exisits, but from last I heard, it went up to $5k. I dont know what the Gold Membership is at all???

·
Registered
239 Posts
"The CHP 11-99 Foundation's Gold Level Supporter Web Wall of Honor recognizes the special individual benefactors who have provided donations within the last calendar year of $25,000 and above to support the 11-99 Foundation's programs."

also...

"The California Highway Patrol 11-99 Foundation is an IRS-recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit, charitable organization. Since no goods or services will be provided in response to any donations made online via this Web site, your donations are fully tax deductible to the extent allowed by IRS rules and regulations and any other applicable tax laws. The CHP 11-99 Foundation's Federal Tax Identification Number is 95-6530738."

WOW $25k, couple years back it was like $1800 and $1200 for additional family members. Holly. Does anyone know if the $1800 donation still exisits, but from last I heard, it went up to $5k. I dont know what the Gold Membership is at all???

·
Registered
160 Posts
the program has changed to a bronze silver gold model. It is a lot more than previous members paid.

I looked into it, and the Silver I believe would have cost me $7500 for membership for my wife and myself. It would have cost me ~3500 in the old program.

They claim this program is more successful than prior programs but I am skeptical. I have only seen one car with the new plate holders.

It's a worthy cause, but i spread my moeny around a few causes each year, so we decided not to do this one as it takes away from others we donate to.

·
Registered
239 Posts
What does the new plate holders look like?

the program has changed to a bronze silver gold model. It is a lot more than previous members paid.

I looked into it, and the Silver I believe would have cost me $7500 for membership for my wife and myself. It would have cost me ~3500 in the old program.

They claim this program is more successful than prior programs but I am skeptical. I have only seen one car with the new plate holders.

It's a worthy cause, but i spread my moeny around a few causes each year, so we decided not to do this one as it takes away from others we donate to.

·
Registered
915 Posts
with 25,000 u can get like 4 clean drivers licenses...

·
Registered
907 Posts
Wow......well at least you're getting them out of the way...hahaha....you should be good to go for a long time now...

Chris

yes i meant 11-99 not 9-11 and yes i know about the id holder i think the plate holder looks cool and it is helpful but not worth the increased donation it requires to get one. Maybe it would have helped today, i got pulled over again for no front plate! twice in the last couple of weeks.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Reactions: gbogh3 and freed0m
1 - 15 of 15 Posts