BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a 6 speed e60 M5 with maintenance history

Don’t really care about the exterior condition, more important that the drivetrain/maintenance has records

Around the nyc area

Prefer black but open to anything

Show me what you got! Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking for a 6 speed e60 M5 with maintenance history

Don’t really care about the exterior condition, more important that the drivetrain/maintenance has records

Around the nyc area

Prefer black but open to anything

Show me what you got! Thanks
I got a super nice '03 E39 for sale if you're interested.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
There’s a black on black 6spd with 112,xxx miles by me I just stoped by to check out. They pulled r carfax which I have. 2 accidents, both front end, the used car lot also just painted the front & rear bumper plus roof for “sun fade”.

Asking 18g

It’s located in suffolk county.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
There’s a black on black 6spd with 112,xxx miles by me I just stoped by to check out. They pulled r carfax which I have. 2 accidents, both front end, the used car lot also just painted the front & rear bumper plus roof for “sun fade”.

Asking 18g

It’s located in suffolk county.

How’s the condition in person? looked a bit beat up in photos, strange mods like a blacked out emblem, worn out seats/shifter.

·
Registered
66 Posts
there is a 6 speed E60 M5 currently listed on bring a trailer with what looks like good maintenance history.

·
Registered
6 Posts
How’s the condition in person? looked a bit beat up in photos, strange mods like a blacked out emblem, worn out seats/shifter.
The car hadn’t been cleaned up yet since the small snow storm we had the other week. I didn’t bother I drive it or even get in it because of the accidents reported. It has tinted windows so it was impossible to see anything other than the outline of a 6spd knob, I’m not sure of the seats condition.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts