BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

New to the forums, I have been searching for a 2010 E60 6-spd and apparently not a whole lot for sale. I would like one between 40-60k miles, with service records. Color is not a concern, budget wise do not want to exceed $25k, but that is negotiable depending on the quality of the vehicle.

Thank you for your consideration

Lou

·
Registered
16 Posts
Not to let you down bud...You are looking for very rare e60 m5. Not to mention you want 2010 year and 6 speed but under 60k miles. Your 25k offer won't be too much attractive for the ones have the right car in their garage. Look up bringatrailer.com and you will get a better idea. Anyway, good luck with your search!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response! I visit that site frequently! As I said price is negotiable, if folks are willing to part with the car (and are on here) let me know, I am open to a discussion. My price can go up, mileage may be a bit too low as these cars should be driven! But i can't even find them on the used market anywhere.... So anyone reading this that has one, I am open for a discussion and negotiations.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Good luck finding a 2010 MT with low miles, I paid a fortune for mine. There’s a 2008 MT for sale on the forum, you’d be smart to scoop that up vs waiting for a 2010 MT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm more curious than anything else. Why only a 2010?

I have a 2007 6MT that I might consider selling. The headlights and taillights have been updated to LCI lighting using the factory BMW harnesses and LCM coding, so the exterior is the same as a 2010. Also, when I did the rod bearings, I added the later model oil squirters and a second oil pan drain plug, so the engine has the later model updates. Mine has ~86,000 miles. It's a weekend car, so I have no need to sell it. Of course, if you're paying a good price, I'd always consider.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm more curious than anything else. Why only a 2010?

I have a 2007 6MT that I might consider selling. The headlights and taillights have been updated to LCI lighting using the factory BMW harnesses and LCM coding, so the exterior is the same as a 2010. Also, when I did the rod bearings, I added the later model oil squirters and a second oil pan drain plug, so the engine has the later model updates. Mine has ~86,000 miles. It's a weekend car, so I have no need to sell it. Of course, if you're paying a good price, I'd always consider.
Provide me contact info and let's discuss

1 - 7 of 7 Posts