BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a mint condition E60 M5 (manual or smg transmission) with low miles. Will consider any color combinations

·
Registered
50 Posts
How much are you looking to spend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Understood. Thank you. Good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking to buy a mint condition E60 M5 (manual or smg transmission) with low miles. Will consider any color combinations
I have an 08 e60 M5, ~77,000 miles, Black Saphire Metallic on Black, window shades, logic 7, SMG. It's not mint, but is in very good shape; just normal wear and tear for a once daily driver (prior to my owning it) that's 11 years old. It's all stock. I've replaced both throttle actuators. She's very fast, and cleans up nice. I'm considering selling only because I need something a little more family roadtrip friendly.

DM me if you're interested. I'm in Los Angeles, westside.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a 08 with 74k very clean miles. Clean title and no damage anywhere. Garage kept. Color is black with red. Contact me

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a White with black leather 2009 M5 with 75K miles. All original accept for the wheels & tires, I have the original wheels that go with the car, but they are black powder coated. Car is in excellent condition. Contact me if your interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts