BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
I'm looking for an 03 540iT touring / Wagon in very clean and excellent mechanical condition, under 100K miles on the west coast. A huge +++ if its an ///M package touring.
I know my requirements are very selective and maybe hard to come by, but we all have wishes

OH, and I only have 7 days to find her LOL
Thank you for any leads / heads up.

·
Registered
373 Posts
There is a guy selling a silver M-sport on Auto Trader / bimmerforums, but his car has 124k miles.

Reactions: LA-Sean

·
Registered
373 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is a guy selling a silver M-sport on Auto Trader / bimmerforums, but his car has 124k miles.
its been for sale for some time. 124k miles for $15k though it looks from his description that it was well maintained.
I'm lookign for something with less milage.

So far I've looked on M5board, Bimmerforums, bimmerboard, and various craigs list cities up and down the coast and NM,AZ, NV, TX.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have an 03 540iT with the ///M Sport Package that I can consider selling if the offer is right. The car has a little over 75k at this point and is mostly stock. PM me if you want more info. I'm in Chino Valley.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have an 03 540iT with the ///M Sport Package that I can consider selling if the offer is right. The car has a little over 75k at this point and is mostly stock. PM me if you want more info. I'm in Chino Valley.
Just PMed you. looking forward to your reply.
thanks
Sean

·
Registered
373 Posts
You may be better off just getting a 540iT sport and put the M-sport bumpers on yourself, as that and the black headliner are the ONLY difference. Here's my old touring...

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gorgeous! still lookign for a decent 540iT sport or not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts