BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Long time lurker and BMW enthusiast here looking for leads on a 01+ E39 M5, preferably within the Tri-State area (located in New York City). Originally got the bug as an e36 M3 owner a few years ago and now that I have the means to afford a car in the city, it's time to dive back in. Mileage is less important than condition, maintenance history, and reputation of seller. Please let me know if you have any good leads. Thanks and look forward to seeing what you guys have!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mods please ban this guy. Trying to scam people by saying they have a car for sale that was just sold on Bringatrailer. Despicable.

·
Registered
12,902 Posts
Mods please ban this guy. Trying to scam people by saying they have a car for sale that was just sold on Bringatrailer. Despicable.
Hi everyone,

Long time lurker and BMW enthusiast here looking for leads on a 01+ E39 M5, preferably within the Tri-State area (located in New York City). Originally got the bug as an e36 M3 owner a few years ago and now that I have the means to afford a car in the city, it's time to dive back in. Mileage is less important than condition, maintenance history, and reputation of seller. Please let me know if you have any good leads. Thanks and look forward to seeing what you guys have!
Don't know your budget, but take a look at the Imola S2 for sale in Atlanta. Very sweet ride and everything has been done, and then some!!!

Regards,
Jerry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts