BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

As the title says, looking for an e39 post facelift. Budget is around 30k. Would prefer Le Mans, Anthracite or Carbon Black, but not too picky. Interior wise, open to anything but Caramel. Ideally fairly stock apart from maybe some parts or an exhaust. Located in Colorado.

Thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi all,

As the title says, looking for an e39 post facelift. Budget is around 30k. Would prefer Le Mans, Anthracite or Carbon Black, but not too picky. Interior wise, open to anything but Caramel. Ideally fairly stock apart from maybe some parts or an exhaust. Located in Colorado.

Thanks.
Hi,
I considering selling one of my M5's. Currently own 03 jet black and 03 LMB. Will likely sell the LMB, a it is the nicest. I dont drive it much but have nearly every receipt from new. Currently 82,xxxx miles. I and currently repainting the front bumper cover with new OE cover do to normal rock chips. I am going to want much more then your budget because the car and history is that solid. If you have interest contact me [email protected]. Honestly I am on the fence about selling as I love both of them. No problem if you have no interest. Saw you mentioned LMB so I responded.
Ken

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi,
I considering selling one of my M5's. Currently own 03 jet black and 03 LMB. Will likely sell the LMB, a it is the nicest. I dont drive it much but have nearly every receipt from new. Currently 82,xxxx miles. I and currently repainting the front bumper cover with new OE cover do to normal rock chips. I am going to want much more then your budget because the car and history is that solid. If you have interest contact me [email protected]. Honestly I am on the fence about selling as I love both of them. No problem if you have no interest. Saw you mentioned LMB so I responded.
Ken
Sorry, Black sport interior, titan trim...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts