BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Looking for a driver's quality M5, mileage unimportant. Cosmetic & interior condition are particularly important. Location is not important either, as I would have the car shipped to me here in Massachusetts. The car doesn't have to be perfect, but maintenance records are a plus.

Budget: $20K+

Musts: 60/40 rear folding seats, no rust or bodywork

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m soon to sell my ‘02 Carbon Black over Black sport seats with 167k and folding rear seats. Have another one and two is too many according to significant other. All stock, clean interior, drives great having just had new brake booster, master cylinder, valve cover gaskets, ALL fluids (genuine BMW), BMW spark plugs, fuel filter, air filters, windshield cowl. I’m the second owner after the first owner had it for 16 years. Original California car so rust free. Would like to get mid-teens for it.
48284FC8-20A5-4D60-9E0D-9625E72BF1F6.jpeg

·
Banned
58 Posts
I’m soon to sell my ‘02 Carbon Black over Black sport seats with 167k and folding rear seats. Have another one and two is too many according to significant other. All stock, clean interior, drives great having just had new brake booster, master cylinder, valve cover gaskets, ALL fluids (genuine BMW), BMW spark plugs, fuel filter, air filters, windshield cowl. I’m the second owner after the first owner had it for 16 years. Original California car so rust free. Would like to get mid-teens for it.
View attachment 887314
why is your car upside down ?

·
Banned
58 Posts
Hello,

Looking for a driver's quality M5, mileage unimportant. Cosmetic & interior condition are particularly important. Location is not important either, as I would have the car shipped to me here in Massachusetts. The car doesn't have to be perfect, but maintenance records are a plus.

Budget: $20K+

Musts: 60/40 rear folding seats, no rust or bodywork

Thanks in advance.
are you still in the market ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts