BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all - reaching out as I'm looking to purchase a great E39 M5. Here is my wish list:

- 2001-2003, but prefer 2003
- Any exterior color, but prefer the more neutral colors (white, blacks, silvers, green, etc.); any interior color, but prefer the luxury / Heritage interior; favorite combination is CB on Caramel; an Individual car would be fantastic, but I'm sure extremely rare
- Under 40k miles
- Any options, but prefer PDC, fold-down seats, and M Audio
- Preferred location would be NYC +150 miles or so

Thank you!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Bigjay850 has a 2003 LMB for sale in this section with 46k on it, located in MA. Might not match your wish list exactly but looks to be in great shape.

I was looking for the same thing for a few months and finally found one in March. You can use autotempest to search whats available on autotrader, cars.com, craigslist, etc all at once

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bigjay850 has a 2003 LMB for sale in this section with 46k on it, located in MA. Might not match your wish list exactly but looks to be in great shape.

I was looking for the same thing for a few months and finally found one in March. You can use autotempest to search whats available on autotrader, cars.com, craigslist, etc all at once

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thanks - I saw that car on here, and it does look great. Very helpful tip as well! I'm constantly scouring those separately, hence reaching out on here to fellow enthusiasts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts