BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi for anyone selling a radio from a 2000 M5 I need it!

The "tape" unit doesn't accept the tapes anymore. Seems like the mechanism on the inside is jammed shut.

Don't need the trim I'll us mine.

Radio needs to be in working order and needs the small navi screen.

I also need a shifter with E brake handle in the titanium aluminum brushed finished. Mine are worn out.

I also need the 12V plug in the centre console. Mine does not hold a good contact with my phone charger.

I'm located in Montreal Canada

Thanks

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I have the old small screen headunit, also have the tray with the cigarette lighter. Cleaning out the shop this week before the move and uncovered items like this buried in shelves.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I'll post pics in the morning. They were working fine prior to removing them from the car I used for target practice.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Mine is still in my 75,000 mile 2000. I can guarantee that the tape hasn't been used with me or the previous owner. I'm going to be pulling it out in the next week or two.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay do you have pictures? And if you never used it, does it work? I want one that is functional. Whole reason why I want to change.

Do you also have the 12v plug just under the radio? Mine is defective

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ask Clemster re 12v. PM me a good email address and I'll send pic.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
I am unable to send a private message at this time

Here is an email you can send the pics too.

[email protected]

And as for the 12v plug... I didn't quite get that.. am I suppose to ask another member by the name if Clemster?

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts