BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am in the market for a 2000 or 2001 M5. Just depends on the mileage and condition. I will drive pretty much anywhere in the western United States for it. I would like less than 55k miles and CPO is preferred. I am in no rush so I will wait for the right car.

Oh and I want to spend between 35k and 40k. Thanks!

Also have a 1998 M3/4 5-spd with 55k miles forsale (OR TRADE).

·
Registered
15 Posts
radelow said:
I am in the market for a 2000 or 2001 M5. Just depends on the mileage and condition. I will drive pretty much anywhere in the western United States for it. I would like less than 55k miles and CPO is preferred. I am in no rush so I will wait for the right car.

I have a 2000 Imola red, CPO until January 26, 2006, Excellent condition, 57,000 highway miles. Look at view my car for pictures or I also have them posted in the gallery. I have it listed at $39,000.00 right now, but That would include the inspection 2 that is coming up.

PM me if interested. I could probably e-mail pictures directly. I am in Albuquerque, NM.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like it (except the wheels, little too flashy for me...but that is easily solved). Just need to sell my M3/4 first and then I can start looking in all seriousness.

What would an extended warranty on that car cost from an independant insurance company?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello,
If you are still in the market I have a LeMans Blue Dinan Badged 2001 M5 for sale. I might consider a partial trade for your M3

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=53397

Email me at [email protected] and I'll forward you more info on my car.

Thanks,
Damon

radelow said:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still looking... Having a lot of trouble trying to sell my M3 which is unfortunate. Also looking into buying a Spec Miata to go racing with which is taking up some of my time.

Mark

WhiteHorse said:
Have you found your car or are you still looking?

·
Registered
47 Posts
The Miata deal should be a lot of fun. I've been thinking about giving up on karts and doing that too.

I will be putting my 2001 M5 up for sale soon. I think it may have too many miles for what you are looking for (78k) but has been very well taken care of. Obviously not CPO. White with Black / Red interior with Titanium trim. UUC clutch is the only upgrade. Let me know if your interested. I will be putting it on the market when I get back in town 13-Jun.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have a 2001 Royal Red metallic exterior (I thought it was Imola red, but mine is the darker color), Camel (Comfort?) interior, wood trim, DSP, Nav and Voice, with 38K miles. It's always had a 3M clear bra so the nose & fender paint is excellent. New clutch, New Tires. Never tracked or raced. Factory warranty just ran out but the car is in excellent condition. Located in Houston, Texas. I'm hoping to get $45K from it, but I'm just starting to shop it around so I really don't know what I'd get on a trade.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
radelow said:

Hello,
If your still in the market we just lowered the price of our M5 if your intrested.

PRICEDTO SELL !
PRICED TO SELL !

2001 BMW ///M5 DINAN Badged
Up for adoption

$39,000
  • BMW Warranty
  • Le Mans Blue Two-Tone
  • Navigation
  • Xeon Headlights
  • Silvertron Parking lights
  • Wired for M Sound
  • Winter Package, Htd seats