BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tired of running 20 mm spacers on style 65 to accommodate my rear stoptech bbk. Please let me know what you have.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have a set of E63 M6 OEM rim, they are relatively small offset so you may not need to run spacer

19x8.5 ET12
19x9.5 ET17

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’ve got OEM m5 e60 wheels 19s. 9.5 front 10.5 back. I’ll sell them for cheap don’t have much use for them

·
Registered
42 Posts
Tired of running 20 mm spacers on style 65 to accommodate my rear stoptech bbk. Please let me know what you have.
I have a set of SSR gt-3 , very good condition , that I used in my e39 m5.
19” x 8.5 front
19”x9.5 rear

offset front. 18+
rear ( Not sure. sticker peeled off)
I used 12 mm spacer in the front for looks. did not use spacers in the back.

Perfect fit for e39 m5.
all wheels are in very good condition, all are straight, no curb rash, no peeling.
Tires are continental extreme contact
asking $1650

located in Los Angeles area.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Hi,

There's literally hundreds of 19" wheels you could get and put on your car, so many different widths, offsets and of course, designs. What designs do you like? would you be wanting specific widths and offsets etc? what's your current anticipated budget?

Have a look through this thread as there's thousands of pictures of hundreds of wheels on E39 M5's and make a shortlist of perhaps 4/5 wheel sets you like and then put up a wanted ad for those !

Cheers, Dennis!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi,

There's literally hundreds of 19" wheels you could get and put on your car, so many different widths, offsets and of course, designs. What designs do you like? would you be wanting specific widths and offsets etc? what's your current anticipated budget?

Have a look through this thread as there's thousands of pictures of hundreds of wheels on E39 M5's and make a shortlist of perhaps 4/5 wheel sets you like and then put up a wanted ad for those !

Cheers, Dennis!
Thanks Dennis.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
I have a set of 19” for sale. It was made for an E39 m5. Check out my for sale thread for more info and pictures.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts