BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, i am looking for a 01 or newer instrument cluster if anyone out there has one please contact me asap. i need it for something special. thanks and have a nice day

·
Registered
13,011 Posts
AvusM5 said:
hello, i am looking for a 01 or newer instrument cluster if anyone out there has one please contact me asap. i need it for something special. thanks and have a nice day
Don't have one, but how about contacting the local dealer?? I would guess that they don't have much use for them (by now, BMW NA knows this is a warranty item and shouldn't need to see each cluster to determine what the problem is), and we know they are changed out on a pretty regular basis!! Good luck.
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dealer will rip me off, im just looking for a regular used good condition instrument cluster, hard to explain why but you will see why soon.

·
Registered
13,011 Posts
AvusM5 said:
Dealer will rip me off, im just looking for a regular used good condition instrument cluster, hard to explain why but you will see why soon.
Ok, I am going to dealer in a couple weeks for service, just for grins I will inquire for you. They JUST replaced my IC for the second time last month, I will find out what happens to the removed IC's locally.
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sweet, that would be awesome. thanks Gsfent. i appreciate that.... my application is not normal, its definately custom so its complicated to explain :) .

·
Registered
13,011 Posts
AvusM5 said:
sweet, that would be awesome. thanks Gsfent. i appreciate that.... my application is not normal, its definately custom so its complicated to explain :) .
No explanation necessary!!! If you PM me with a price range, I will see what I can pull off.
Regards,
Jerry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts