BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am interested in buying a west coast low mileage E39 M5 for high KBB private party value, prefer the '02 or possibly a good deal on an '03.

Ideally it would be the wood trim dash, and if possible the caramel interior... Not picky on exterior color, except not super hot for the bullseye red cop-catcher.

Any takers?
-Ryan

·
Registered
798 Posts
I will have a 2001 Athricite with black sport interior and titaintium trim. 59k in excellent condition. 2 owner all records. I am anal and the spreadsheet is lengthy, I over maintain. Supersprint headers and x-pipe. Coilovers. BBS Lemans(9.5 front 11 rear). I will only be selling because I just bought a supercharged beast.

Let me know if your serious. The car will be for sale shortly. I can send you pics if your serious otherwise there will be a for sale ad with them soon.
Jason

·
Registered
798 Posts
Sorry guys I decided to keep my car and move the s/c over to it. I will be selling the 2000 with 77k on it with some nice mods. I just have way too much into mine.

·
Registered
678 Posts
BOOOO! Thumbs down!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Dude's thread just got straight jacked.

Good luck finding your beast. Sub 60,000 miles is becoming rare as heck, but I guess you're in the right place to find one or hear about one.

Mine has 66k miles, and if you wanna give me $450k for it, I'll take it. I've had my eye on a Carrera GT. :santasmile2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts