BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTF!!

This is why I stored the 6 in the garage under its warm blanket.
Ya it's time to move :)

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hahaha

Damn that dealer! He told me it was a M6... I think I got screwed :(
Maybe a Canadian spec thing?!? Doesn't yours look like that?

No, it's my mini pooper winter beater. I'm just saying Im glad I got it... And have my m6 hidden in the heated garage :)
Even though the minis doors where frozen and it stalled twice! But I am missing the m6 sooooooo much

Reactions: whatheheck

·
Registered
35 Posts
Brrrrrrrr

I am a little further North (in Lively, Ontario, just outside of Sudbury). Tuesday morning the thermometer in my GL550 said -29C (thats about 20 below F for the Yanks) with a wind chill of -38C (about 38 below F)! Tires sure felt square for the first minute or so. No blackflies, though ;)

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow!!! I shouldn't complain then.
It's like beach weather compared to that :)

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
My Mini Clubman sits out front of the house waiting for the first big snowfall of the winter. Since that has not happened yet, I keep driving the M6 to work. Boy is sure was sunny and nice today (and yesterday). We have had weeks of thunderstorms and torrential rain, so its nice to see the sun, blue sky and mountain tops again.

I left cold country (Iowa) 32 years ago as I had enough of -20F weather to last a lifetime.

Keep warm guys - Spring is coming!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I was skiing in Tahoe over Christmas and complaing about bad weather at 2F. I am so sorry for everything I said.

After 10 days of SUV driving, m6 was heaven. I just don't get how you guys can store the cars for months. That is torture...

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just stare at it alot. Ya it's sad :(

But it is a good time to do some mods

·
Registered
35 Posts
I was skiing in Tahoe over Christmas and complaing about bad weather at 2F. I am so sorry for everything I said.

After 10 days of SUV driving, m6 was heaven. I just don't get how you guys can store the cars for months. That is torture...
I see you live in San Francisco. I would love to visit your city sometime soon. As for the weather, wasn't it Mark Twain who said:

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco."

I guess I'll have to go see for myself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts