1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
01 Porsche TT
34,000 miles
Seal grey/Graphit grey
Carbon fiber rear consule,door bins, vents.
Techart 19" seal grey
Europipe loud exhaust
JIC competition coilovers
9ff wing
sportech brake ducts
stage 3 clutch with lightwieght flywheel
FVD computer
FVD pedals
V1 mirror
[email protected] short shift
Upgraded DV's
Aluminum rings(around guages)
There are rock chips on the front bumper(getting painted next week)
The councile does not have rear hinges for the storage bin..Dont know why, just the way it came. Its tight when closed, but sloppy when open.
$75,000.
No i won't lower the price. No i won't part it out. This is an exellent deal. The reason for low price and the reason for sale??? Ask Rob. The faster i sell this car, the faster I can go. [email protected] ONLY if your interested.

josh. P.S. There is no warranty.
You could also buy this porsche and my ultra modded M5(see post "best M5, Cheapest price) for a whopping deal of $115,000!!!!!! hiha

·
Registered
837 Posts
Also vey Nice, I didnt realize you had both of these fine cars, I think it would be tough to part with this one it looks awesome, Josh

·
Registered
383 Posts
phillym5 said:
:confused2

not really. different color, different wheels, different front end, different wing.
sweet ride no less. were you in detroit/birmingham this weekend? first turbo w/the grey techart wheels i've ever seen in this area. best of luck it's a sweet car.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sort of....
I was driving on 23 coming from Dayton going to Grand Rapids. Or if it was Thursday, going to Dayton.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
I saw it up close last summer. If I had room for it, it would be mine. Stinkin' fast and the coolest-looking car I've ever seem.

·
Registered
992 Posts
I have never driven a P-car, but this one fascinates me. I want it, but cannot justify it and my wife would kill me as we already have 4 cars with a 2 car garage (until the new house gets built). I love the colors, I love the speed, and the price is to die for...I did a NADA check on it and it shows that this is a great price...both this and M5 are incredible deals...on NADA, the price Josh is offering is what a stock car would cost 3rd party retail... and with those mods:1:

·
Registered
992 Posts
bzump...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts