Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
931 Posts
Fantastic! I love it....

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Hummm, no airbag deployment. HAHAHA, love that movie. Yes I would...but with my foot in their door.

Reminds me of one morning at work when I was sitting in the car getting my things together before I exited the car. A lady pulls in and her door bumps my front fender. Not hard, but she hit my car. I was a bit stressed at the time. I got out of the car yelling, blah blah. She says she is sorry but a bit sarcastically. Then the tastles on her coat start dangling against my car. I started yelling at her again. I made my impression. We parted ways. Later that night while I was leaving, my key accidently scrated left quarter panel. The woman, nasty as she was, hasn't looked at me once in passing since and that day two years ago. Pissed me off. grrrrrrr

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
The "correct" method for handling this is not to further damage your car by using it to damage their car. The correct response is to remove some part of their body (such as arm or leg) and use it to destroy their car. If for some reason you can't get the body part seperated, by all means, use them!

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Funny move. hiha I like the comment about not hurting the resale value.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Women!

A prime example of why my girlfriend is not allowed to drive my beast! :nono: :wroom: :M5launch:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi

23 years ago when I was just a lad of 17 I had a mint 1974 Porsche Carrera. Parked it in the corner spot away from everybody, there are 25 empty spots closer than where I parked. I return to my car to find some sh*thead had parked 18 inches (that's about 45cm for you measurementally challenged people) from me and dinged my wheel arch so badly that a paint chip was stuck on her door. So I cooled my heels for an hour waiting the miscreant to return, She was a real *****, she had the audacity to wipe away the paint chip and say she didn't do it, while she got into her car to leave. I blocked her way, then her husband, who was watching this from the deli where he worked, came over and threatened to beat me to a pulp. I left. About a month later I drive by see the perpetrator's auto parked in the lot. A call to a few friends and lo and behold, a baseball team of young men go to work on the car with aluminum baseball bats. It was dark and we worked quickly. It cost me 300 dollars to repaint my panel. I don't know how much 4 tires, 6 windows and every body panel cost to repair. One of my friend's fathers was his insurance agent, so I wrote a letter alledging that he smashed up his own car for the insurance money. The police were called to investigate.

Oh, the good old days of my youth!

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
so I wrote a letter alledging that he smashed up his own car for the insurance money
You need to send that in to Car & Driver Magazine for their annual "Ten Best" stories! :p

·
Registered
238 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Hi

23 years ago when I was just a lad of 17 I had a mint 1974 Porsche Carrera. Parked it in the corner spot away from everybody, there are 25 empty spots closer than where I parked. I return to my car to find some sh*thead had parked 18 inches (that's about 45cm for you measurementally challenged people) from me and dinged my wheel arch so badly that a paint chip was stuck on her door. So I cooled my heels for an hour waiting the miscreant to return, She was a real *****, she had the audacity to wipe away the paint chip and say she didn't do it, while she got into her car to leave. I blocked her way, then her husband, who was watching this from the deli where he worked, came over and threatened to beat me to a pulp. I left. About a month later I drive by see the perpetrator's auto parked in the lot. A call to a few friends and lo and behold, a baseball team of young men go to work on the car with aluminum baseball bats. It was dark and we worked quickly. It cost me 300 dollars to repaint my panel. I don't know how much 4 tires, 6 windows and every body panel cost to repair. One of my friend's fathers was his insurance agent, so I wrote a letter alledging that he smashed up his own car for the insurance money. The police were called to investigate.

Oh, the good old days of my youth!

Well, at least at 17, you had the brains to not do it the next night. Some people just don't care and have no respect for other people's property they damage.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
damn this is an old thread. funny vid though... I think the dings are best returned with a ball peen =)

·
Registered
274 Posts
numerous options if this done to me
kick door panel in
punch panel and leave fist shaped print on it
superglue in locks
use valve stem removal too and unscrew insides of stem
if they just left marks on my car in dust I have a black permanent marker in car and I write "assh==e" on their car
as you can tell I have anger issues

1 - 20 of 20 Posts