BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I recieved my workshop manual cd from my local dealer.
First of all, it turned out that there are cd's for each model instead of one cd for all models. Not such a problem since I don't plan on buying, let alone servicing, another BMW. One moneypit will suffice thanx!!
The cd consists of webpages with mediocre scanned jpegs of the workshop manual. Sounds cheap and looks cheap, but I must say it is very complete. It shows for instance all torques, invaluable when you're rebuilding something yourself. It's also a lot easier to browse as the ETK.
All in all I wouldn't advise it to anyone not owning an M5, but since I do own one, I think it's 109 :eek: euro's well spent

Geert

PS: I am not posting it on this board since I would like to use the services of this board and my local (and extremely helpfull) dealer a while longer.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Sounds interesting. Could you confirm the part number of the CD please, is it 01.90.0.032.576?

·
Registered
337 Posts
ride154 said:
bought the etk and tis for 10 pounds on e-bay!hiha
waiting for its arrival next week!
They are very useful, if not essential, but do not go into the same detail as the workshop manual. :M5launch:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Rob Plummer said:
Wonder if there's a way of getting hold of one of these and, ahem, sharing it?
As they have only just become available at the dealer I think BMW would be pretty vigorous in pursuing any obvious duplication activity.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts