BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting story I found. Very disturbing that it's come this far with the dealership still being so stubborn, seems to me like they will lose A LOT of costumers because of this.

Sorry if this is a repost, couldn't find it anywhere here :dunno:

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Link?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Link please. Any that says alot about the new M3, fully loaded 70k, ebay auction 60k. Sounds like a salesman is gonna get fired.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
That is awful. Can you say BMWNA cancellation? I wonder when their contract is up. The amount of bad publicity this gives BMW must be driving the Germans nuts, unless they dont know about it yet. They hate this kind of stuff.

Question - should I bring this up to a radio host (nationwide, friend of the family) and ask him to bring attention to it? I think yes.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I live 50 miles north of Lincoln. I'm a little surprised at your situation, as I thought BMW of Lincoln had a pretty decent reputation. I would think BMW NA could care less if the local dealer screws a customer now and again. I wish I could tell you I knew someone there to contact, but I do not. Keep us informed of the outcome.

Certainly get the GM's and BMW NA's email address and keep them apprised of all these forum threads. Can't be that good for business.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also, I do think bringing it national attention would be good. Could be at least one little step towards stopping shady $tealership practices

·
Registered
98 Posts
Did you see the end of the thread? Apparently the dealer has agreed to honor the price....

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Under certain conditions... I am waiting to see what these conditions will be. Regardless, I think its too late for the dealer
, they are still going to take a bad hit from all this press.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Well now these guys are 2x as stupid. You can piss someone off for free, why piss them off, piss off the community at large and then give in. Sack them all and start over. They have earned the first ever BMW Darwin Award (Creation Award if you live in Kansas).:cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts