BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are a few veteran gumballers that are joining up with you all for the Monaco weekend.

Myself – Robin Johnson – Gallardo last year

Sanjay Dhia – 645i Cab last year

Andrew Lazer – 911 last year

Together with Rob Huff (World Touring Cars) and Jason Plato (British Touring Cars)

We may be available to drive cars back to the UK for you????

Just an idea but if you’ve had enough of driving when you get to Monaco – for the cost of Petrol and a ferry crossing – you could have your car back safely in the UK before you can say – “I had a threeway with Daryl Hannah and Caprice on the Gumball”

Let me know – sooner rather than later.

All the very best.

Robin

·
Registered
69 Posts
YellowGallardo163 said:
There are a few veteran gumballers that are joining up with you all for the Monaco weekend.

Together with Rob Huff (World Touring Cars) and Jason Plato (British Touring Cars)

We may be available to drive cars back to the UK for you????

Just an idea but if you’ve had enough of driving when you get to Monaco – for the cost of Petrol and a ferry crossing – you could have your car back safely in the UK before you can say – “I had a threeway with Daryl Hannah and Caprice on the Gumball”

Let me know – sooner rather than later.

All the very best.

Robin
CAPRICE is Caprice Bourret?????????????????????????????????????????????Tell me she is not there!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
YellowGallardo163 said:

Also myself and co driver from last year are heading along for the parties

Car #95 Noble.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts