BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Premium Member
2017 BMW X5M Dinan Stage 1
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I said goodbye to her yesterday. The final drive was bitter sweet. Super excited for the next chapter for the new owner. A former E60 //M owner himself and a long time member of this community...and a new friend! Congratulations @kendall993 !!!!! I can't wait to see the new evolution...it's going to be SIIIICK!!
BTW, ya'll aren't getting rid of me. I'm still going to troll the crap out of this forum. 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ

Here she is after a successful PPI at Strictly BMW in Bellevue, WA.
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

On that note...while I wait for the CS...which at this point, it appears less and less likely that I will be taking delivery of it. The allocation at my local dealership has changed, so I am now in a lottery, hoping to be one of the lucky 4 to pounce on the final available allocated slot. Ugh!!!!!

Nonetheless...thinking about purchasing this bad boy. 2020 M5 Competition, 17K miles...$99K. I just signed something...WAIT..does that mean I bought it?????????????

Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting

Attachments

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Uh oh 馃槼 hehe
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Registered
I must say your E60 was one of the nicest examples I've seen on this forum or any others. I'm sure the new owner will enjoy it. If they change their mind contact me. Good luck with winning the lottery for your CS. Perhaps waiting until then just in case.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I must say your E60 was one of the nicest examples I've seen on this forum or any others. I'm sure the new owner will enjoy it. If they change their mind contact me. Good luck with winning the lottery for your CS. Perhaps waiting until then just in case.
Thank you! I loved my //M so much. I almost cried on my last drive in her. I'm so fortunate to be able to build one of my dream cars. @kendall993 is going to take it a whole new level. I won't divulge his plans, but my oh my, it's going to be super sweet! My next project awaits haha!!

Reactions: Fiftytwoeighty

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can't wait to see the new build. I'm searching for a nice e60m5 myself.

Registered
I said goodbye to her yesterday. The final drive was bitter sweet. Super excited for the next chapter for the new owner. A former E60 //M owner himself and a long time member of this community...and a new friend! Congratulations @kendall993 !!!!! I can't wait to see the new evolution...it's going to be SIIIICK!!
BTW, ya'll aren't getting rid of me. I'm still going to troll the crap out of this forum. 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ

Here she is after a successful PPI at Strictly BMW in Bellevue, WA.
View attachment 955039

On that note...while I wait for the CS...which at this point, it appears less and less likely that I will be taking delivery of it. The allocation at my local dealership has changed, so I am now in a lottery, hoping to be one of the lucky 4 to pounce on the final available allocated slot. Ugh!!!!!

Nonetheless...thinking about purchasing this bad boy. 2020 M5 Competition, 17K miles...$99K. I just signed something...WAIT..does that mean I bought it?????????????

View attachment 955041
I know how hard it is to sell such an amazing car. I had very similar feeling when I sold my 06! It was like part of the family was gone. The fortunate thing was I sold it to one of my best friends so I saw it all the time. Still miss her to be honest.

As for the new M....the story has just begun. Mods will begin soon and I will keep everyone posted. As a teaser a custom vented hood is on the list. If anyone in the Seattle area has a body shop to recommend please let me know. Here is a pic of her in the garage next to the Ducati.

Attachments

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know how hard it is to sell such an amazing car. I had very similar feeling when I sold my 06! It was like part of the family was gone. The fortunate thing was I sold it to one of my best friends so I saw it all the time. Still miss her to be honest.

As for the new M....the story has just begun. Mods will begin soon and I will keep everyone posted. As a teaser a custom vented hood is on the list. If anyone in the Seattle area has a body shop to recommend please let me know. Here is a pic of her in the garage next to the Ducati.
Bro!!! Queen city auto rebuild for the win! I need to introduce you to the owner Steve. We go back almost 20 years!

Reactions: kendall993

Registered
2006 M5
Ahh man, you and I both cut our teeth on this forum around the same time. No question about it...we injected new life into a tired old forum that was on life support before we joined Lol (JK). We both learned a lot and helped each other build our cars into the amazing machines they are today plus had some great conversations along the way.

Congratulations on the F90 Comp, that's next level!!!! There you go again raising the bar to unobtainable heights you SOB lol and also, congrats to @kendall993 as well, I'm glad she went to a fellow enthusiasts and good home.

Sad to see you go but as they say "on to bigger and better things". Keep doing what you're doing my brother you deserve it all and thanks for inspiring me to BALL OUT!!!!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ahh man, you and I both cut our teeth on this forum around the same time. No question about it...we injected new life into a tired old forum that was on life support before we joined Lol (JK). We both learned a lot and helped each other build our cars into the amazing machines they are today plus had some great conversations along the way.

Congratulations on the F90 Comp, that's next level!!!! There you go again raising the bar to unobtainable heights you SOB lol and also, congrats to @kendall993 as well, I'm glad she went to a fellow enthusiasts and good home.

Sad to see you go but as they say "on to bigger and better things". Keep doing what you're doing my brother you deserve it all and thanks for inspiring me to BALL OUT!!!!
Man! You trying to make a grown man cry??!!! LOL
You couldn't have said it better. BTW...I'm not going anywhere Hahahaha. Ya'll are kind of stuck with me! Hahaha. But game ON!!!!!!!

Reactions: NoVA8675309

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ahh man, you and I both cut our teeth on this forum around the same time. No question about it...we injected new life into a tired old forum that was on life support before we joined Lol (JK).
@flacoramos and the old timers..... @NoVA8675309 just mic dropped LOL.

I can say this with 100% certainty. The amount and level of knowledge on this forum is evidence of the quality of contributors here. And that's why I can't get myself to leave. So much respect.

• Haha
Reactions: flacoramos

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Barely 24 hrs after letting her go....

THIS is what seller's remorse feels like. 馃ぃ 馃ぃ

Registered
Barely 24 hrs after letting her go....

THIS is what seller's remorse feels like. 馃ぃ 馃ぃ
Yes. I sold a couple, and it stinks. That is why I ended up with as many cars as I have now - I just can't bring myself to sell them anymore.

Registered
It's rough. Sold mines a little while back too. Still some regret.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts