BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who from my area is here? I know we have a couple. I rarely see any M5's or M6's around, so Im curious to know who is on here.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I saw 4 of them running southbound down 94 last night!;)

·
Registered
405 Posts
There are a few lurking around, I see an M5 or two around the city, but not very often. I certainly think a Milwaukee get together would be good.

·
Registered
195 Posts
i see way more m5s then m6.....downtown I've seen 3 m6,...probably 10 m5

·
Registered
331 Posts
M5 in WI

So who from my area is here? I know we have a couple. I rarely see any M5's or M6's around, so Im curious to know who is on here.

I live in Waukesha county, a little place called Mukwonago. I would be up for a meet. Let me know if something happens. Is anybody going to Blackhawk or Road America?

JDS M5

06 IB M5, Dinan Diff and Exhaust

·
Registered
405 Posts
I live in Waukesha county, a little place called Mukwonago. I would be up for a meet. Let me know if something happens. Is anybody going to Blackhawk or Road America?

JDS M5

Today is a great day for a drive. I was thinking of taking the Alpina out and around.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Border of IL & WI

·
Registered
6,969 Posts

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
I'm in Oregon, WI! Back up to Road Am May 3rd and 4th.

JDS M5

·
Registered
939 Posts
Live on the border of Lake and Cook counties. I take drives up to the border of WI to stretch the beast's legs.

Was actually thinking of taking Sheridan road north in and through WI one day just to see how far it goes.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Live on the border of Lake and Cook counties. I take drives up to the border of WI to stretch the beast's legs.

Was actually thinking of taking Sheridan road north in and through WI one day just to see how far it goes.
Once you start to get near waukegan it starts to suck. I'd be up for that drive I take 41 home most days from work and when traffic sucks I'll take Sheridan just for fun.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
In West Bend here.

About 30 mins north of Milwaukee.

There are no M5's up here. A couple 5 series, nothing real new. People are starting to come up to me all the ime with thumbs up or questions about the car. It's very odd, I must say.

I'd be up for a WI meet, well, if I could actually go. I have a needy wife.

Bob

1 - 16 of 16 Posts