BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search through the archives but never saw anything specific on which wires to tap into to install it near the ECU. TIA.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Re: Anybody have the wiring diagram for the O2simulator?

SanGuru...got your email and responded via email with the link to it but it keeps getting bounced back to me. Sorry!

Here ya go!

"Originally Posted by XrayMD
From BigBadBen as posted on bmwtips, here are the DME connections for the dual output O2 sensor simulator from www.o2simulator.com:

"For those that want to know what to wire for an ME 7.2, here are the pins/wire colours. 540iA Build 06/2000

Connector 2 on the main DME

O2 Signal Pin 17 Black and Blue
O2 Signal Pin 14 Black/white in my case, it should have been black

O2 Signal ground Pin 11 Yellow/blue
O2 Signal ground Pin 8 Yellow

O2 +12 VDC Large green wire near DME"

This was for a 540, but I think the connections may be the same. You should only need the two signal wires and the +12v and a ground."

:cheers:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Anybody have the wiring diagram for the O2simulator?

Thanks for the info Steve. Just wanted to confirm if it is the same for the M5..I will try it this weekend. Thanks!

XrayMD said:
SanGuru...got your email and responded via email with the link to it but it keeps getting bounced back to me. Sorry!

Here ya go!

"Originally Posted by XrayMD
From BigBadBen as posted on bmwtips, here are the DME connections for the dual output O2 sensor simulator from www.o2simulator.com:

"For those that want to know what to wire for an ME 7.2, here are the pins/wire colours. 540iA Build 06/2000

Connector 2 on the main DME

O2 Signal Pin 17 Black and Blue
O2 Signal Pin 14 Black/white in my case, it should have been black

O2 Signal ground Pin 11 Yellow/blue
O2 Signal ground Pin 8 Yellow

O2 +12 VDC Large green wire near DME"

This was for a 540, but I think the connections may be the same. You should only need the two signal wires and the +12v and a ground."

:cheers:

·
Registered
931 Posts
Did this work for the M5??????
Please let us know!!!!
Thanks!!!!!

·
Registered
931 Posts
SANguru, Any update for this mod.... did the wiring/sim work for you???

Thanks, George B.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Which simulator works on BMWs? Is there a difference between a sim for the M5 and a sim for the S54-powered M Coupe?

·
Registered
931 Posts
Info Please, info needed...

Thanks!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts