BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everybody reading!
:byee55amg

People, i have long experience of driving various BMW cars (since 1995) and fixing them accordingly all that time, but now i have a trouble which i cannot solve at my end - i need wire scheme of climat control (kinda A/C) system on M5 E34' S38 - the system doesnot turn on by pressing appropriate button on control pannel. The electric signal seems lost between the switch and relay, because my mechanics made a spare switch which turns this bloody system on, but the electric wire plan seems available only at official dealer's service, but i have one reason not to go to officials - the last time i've been there, theyjust dryed my 6 speed gear box and released me the car back without the oil in the gearbox. For the purpose of forcing me to fix the car at their service and to pay them for spare parts and service.
It sounds strange, but this is true, guyz, and the only good side of this story is that now i have M5 E34 with brand new gearbox.
So my question is: can some of you guide me to electric wire scheme for M5 E34 climat control (A/C) system in the internet or just probably simply send it to me?
Thanx in advance
Best regards
Andrey + M5 E34 S38

Attachments

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hello Andrey.

The first thing you should check is that your A/C system has the right pressure of coolant. If it hasn't, the compressor will not start. There is a switch that will check the pressure and if it is too low the switch will not activate the compressor.

Secondly I have sent a wiring schema to your mailbox.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dear Ian, thank you for your kind advise (+)

very much, but i have already checked pressure, of course - now there are no doubts that this is electric signal lost.
And i am waiting for your file on my email :typing:
By the way, now my E34 is not running, because it is under engine reparation - changed piston rings and all relevants changeable :M5thumbs:
And soon i will have technically new (including drivetrain systems) M5 E34
:wroom: with your little help. Thank you,
Bye

ilundber said:
Hello Andrey.

The first thing you should check is that your A/C system has the right pressure of coolant. If it hasn't, the compressor will not start. There is a switch that will check the pressure and if it is too low the switch will not activate the compressor.

Secondly I have sent a wiring schema to your mailbox.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I will have to send you the files from my home tonight. I haven't got them on my work computer. Time is now 1:30 Pm in Swden so you will have it in the morning.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ilundber said:
I will have to send you the files from my home tonight. I haven't got them on my work computer. Time is now 1:30 Pm in Swden so you will have it in the morning.
Great! cherrsagai
Thank you, will be waiting. By the way - can you access the site you have provided me the link to? Wondering because want to know the reason wwhy i can't.
Good luck

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hi,
I did find this file on that site you can't access. I hope it works well. I'll try to send you the entire pack of wiring diagrams that I have later.

Regards.

Attachments

·
Registered
373 Posts
Andrey///M5 said:
Great! cherrsagai
Thank you, will be waiting. By the way - can you access the site you have provided me the link to? Wondering because want to know the reason wwhy i can't.
Good luck
Yes, I don't have any problems. I just copied the file I uploaded from it. :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ilundber said:
Ian, thank you again, now i printed the file you have just posted, will relay it to my mechanics and will see what happen :)
Not exactly sure whether it is the same scheme of the system that installed on my car - will report later :)
Regards
Andrey

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That was wrong diagramm!

ilundber said:
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
Ian, just sent you the message explaining a/c compressor relay location and number of contacts difference
Regards
Andrey

·
Registered
373 Posts
Last night I sent you a Zip-file with all the wiring diagrams for the E34 sedan. I hope you got it. It was sent to the email address you gave me. Un-zip the file and you will find some 20 different diagrams. The file "Packlist" will tell you which diagram to open to get to the A/C.

Regards. :typing:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No mail yet. Could you repeat please?

ilundber said:
Last night I sent you a Zip-file with all the wiring diagrams for the E34 sedan. I hope you got it. It was sent to the email address you gave me. Un-zip the file and you will find some 20 different diagrams. The file "Packlist" will tell you which diagram to open to get to the A/C.

Regards. :typing:
Ian, there is nothing in my box - can you re-send it again?
By the way - i have successfully accessed that Russian site - but still there was nothing for my car - seems E34 M5 has own a/c system - don't you have that special wire diagramm for M5 E34?
Regards
Andrey

1 - 15 of 15 Posts