1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I think Rob (Rao) made a thread a year or so ago about wiper options for the E39. I'm too lazy to search right now though...

·
Registered
3,169 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have them since 1½ month back, works great actually and easy to fit. Only problem is when you drive above 140km/h they will start to lift and miss some of the water.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I bought a set from the same source on ebay (pity about the weird title - novelty hit?) They're top quality, delivered quickly to UK and easy to fit; as described in the linked thread I did remove everything from the existing wiper arm, and don't overlook the tip of putting an old towel or something on the bonnet/hood while you're working.
I'm pleased with them so far; the only possible downside is that there's no going back to the original blades, so I bought a second set to keep in the car just in case one decided to come off - okay, a bit paranoid, but I'm from an era when it wasn't at all uncommon for a wiper blade to detach and fly off into the undergrowth; today's flimsy looking fixings are actually far more secure. Old habit.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
The ONLY wipers I buy. I used to buy these as a set of 2 each time I placed an order since it takes some time. Snaps on OEM style fit with clean wipes at all speeds.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts