BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have for sale two rear Dunlop SP WINTERSPORT M3 (275/35 R18 99v) tyres AND one front Nokian 245/40 R18 97v XL tyre....

The tyres are for an E39 M5 car and the reason for the sale is to finance an alloy wheel refurbish for my M5 coupled with the fact they came with the sale of the car and I hardly use them as my car is only a weekend car stored at my place of work which is within walking distance from my home! I would have a second Nokian front tyre (thus completing the set) but it got a puncture which is when i was forced to change back over to my summer tyres earlier in the year.

Brand new, the three tyres would be worth in the region of £700-800. The Wintersports are one of the best on the market and therefore retail at £300 upwards each!

I am offering all three tyres with very little wear (7mm tread left on the Dunlop SP Wintersports and 6.5mm left on the Nokian front winter). A brand new European spec tyre is sold with 8mm of tread so these tyre do offer really good value...They also come with useful tyre bags for transportation which the garage gave me...

I am looking for in the region of £525 for all three tyres. I am based in West Kent,England and can only offer 'collection only'...[/B]

Tyre images....
imgur: the simple image sharer

Thanks for reading and I look forward to your interest....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
m5 tyres

Hi to anyone who is reading this! After no interest, I am willing to drop the price on the tyres to around the £450 mark....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts