BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my winter tires and rims off my 06 m5. I have a set of 4 Bridgestone Blizzak 18'' 245 high performance sport tires on 6 spoke bmw rims. I can deliver or you can come to pick up. They have about 1000 miles on them. Im looking for $1000 for the set. My cell is 646 894 9858 John.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes still have them. The rims are as close as you can get to new without calling them new. Not one scratch on them. The rims were never bent or chipped. I can show you them in person if you dont like them I will still hold on to them. I stack the rims in my shed and use cardboard in between them so they dont even touch. Im off on saturdays I can meet you or anyother day you would have to come by my house to see them. Thanks John

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi John - thanks for the post. Very interested here, in Boston. Couple quick questions though - are these OEM BMW rims? Do you know the style (not part) #? Also, do you have the OEM TPS along with?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
as far as I know they are OEM. I gave a few more pics on my cell phone I can take more if you like. I dont know what TPS is. If you tell me what to look for im sure I can help you here. My cell is 646 894 9858 . text me for pics or tell me what where to look so I can answer your questions as best I can. thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got the car and rims from MOrristowm bmw in NJ I never asked if the rims are OEM but since It was BMW who sold it to me ill assume they are.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
3 Participants
grkgod56
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing